Rabbit Run Theater
Rabbit Run is a charming open-air barn theater in Madison, OH. For the past three summers, I’ve made the trek out to Madison to watch my talented friend B.A. star in productions like Chicago, She Loves Me, and My Way. I don’t know much about performing, but I’m always impressed by the actors here!
The barn is set in the corner of a grassy meadow, with a small patio and concession area lit with Christmas lights. On some nights you can hear musicians playing in the patio during intermission. My advice: bring a picnic to the patio before the show and grab an ice cream sandwich from the concession stand to munch on during intermission, and then stick around for a bit after the show to congratulate the actors!
- wenkuo101 likes this
- itsbitsmlw likes this
- heatherlockeisabadass likes this
- timmythechimp reblogged this from juliaincleveland
- jopan likes this
- kiki-miserychic reblogged this from juliaincleveland
- longdivisionnnn likes this
- yourenorocknrollfun likes this
- witzkea likes this
- kristinakuhn likes this
- bitexe reblogged this from juliaincleveland and added:
- bitexe likes this
- juliaincleveland posted this